the Sr. Director of Product Marketing. Responsible for supporting the product marketing team and helping to execute go-to-market, positioning and messaging strategies for a core product line. Working cross-functionally, help drive the business forward – meeting revenue and growth targets. The ideal candidate is customer-centric, understands channel dynamics, is analytical, a problem-solver and well spoken. Responsibilities include:
- Assess market opportunity and develop strategy to meet revenue and growth target.
- Monitor trends and competition.
- Be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition and strategize how to surpass them in the market.
- Develop sales tools and training programs to enable the sales team.
- Work closely with Demand Gen/Programs team and provide market strategy support in developing effective acquisition and partner campaigns/programs.
- Contributor to the development of key value propositions, messaging, naming, packaging, pricing, content, and sales collateral.
- Author positioning statements, key selling messages and proof points for monthly point releases.
- Work closely with sales to maintain a win/loss analysis report and feed that insight back into the organization to evolve messaging and programs.
- Participate in Voice of the Partner projects to ensure decisions and strategies always consider market perspective.
- Assist in primary research projects that inform key business decisions.
Additional responsibilities as required
- 4+ years of software product marketing experience in SaaS based businesses marketing to small business; channel marketing experience a plus
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing or market research
- Outstanding communications and strategic thinking skills
- You must be analytical and results-driven.
- Strong presentations skills and ability to concisely and clearly communicate ideas.
- Critical thinker with proven ability to understand industry concepts and product information and transform into compelling messages and marketing strategies that drive results.
- Highest level of professionalism, consistency, and accuracy when representing Continuum’s corporate communications and brand.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Understanding of SaaS, security, cloud computing, and database technologies.